Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tour of the Promised Land - Primary Activity

When I told Linden about the Primary Activity and that she could go dressed as her favorite scripture character, she immediately said, "I want to be Mary!" So the day came, and we found our pillowcase head dress, and one of mom's nightshirts and she looked so cute. Just as I was rushing her out the door, she said, "I need a baby Jesus, Mommy!" In the mad dash that ensued, we found another pillowcase for the swaddling clothes, and at long last a naked baby for the Baby Jesus. We arrived, and Linden was the only Mary that had remembered Baby Jesus. And for the purists out there, don't worry, I did explain to the Primary president, that Yes, we do know Jesus was not Black, it was just the only naked baby we could locate on short notice amongst Linden's toys!!!!


No comments: